Monday, November 7, 2011

Be Here Now

Be Here Now by Blaine Hogan
I don't normally watch videos that people post because I don't want to make the time.  I can't concentrate on them anyway because my mind is going in too many different directions trying to plan my day and accomplish as much as inhumanly possible.  So when I saw this post on a blog I enjoy reading, I almost just checked "mark as read" and went on with my evening.

But curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to give it 30 seconds.

I had 30 seconds to spare, right?  

I was intrigued enough to let it run a full minute.  And by that point, I could barely breathe.  My eyes swam and I sat uncharacteristically still as my constant need to DO collided with my guilt of never being able to simply BE.  I let it run the full 7 minutes and 30 seconds.  God was speaking and I was listening.

The video is me.  The video is many of us.

BE HERE NOW.

Do we even know how?

We had better learn.

HE IS HERE RIGHT NOW.

Are we?

http://vimeo.com/15715921

No comments:

Post a Comment